About Equitas Publishing
EEOSTAT is a product of Equitas Publishing LLC, located in Shepherdstown, WV, and is owned by Jeffrey Bannon and Terry Thorson.
Questions about the EEOSTAT software?
• Contact us by email or call 304.876.1526.
• Download an EEOSTAT handout.
Jeffrey C. Bannon, EEOSTAT Author
Jeffrey Bannon is a practicing attorney, admitted in Connecticut, West Virginia, and numerous federal courts. For over forty years he has litigated employment discrimination actions in the federal district and appellate courts, specializing in statistical proof of discrimination.
Bannon has developed a number of software applications for EEO data and statistics. He is knowledgeable in the SAS, R, Oracle PL-SQL, Delphi, SQL programming languages.
Jeffrey Bannon’s publications include:
- "Current Issues in Statistics and Employment Discrimination" in Proceedings of New York University 38th Conference on Labor, June 1985
- Contributor to B. Lindemann Schlei, Sexual Harassment in Employment Law (1992) & 1994 Supplement
- Contributor to B. Lindemann, Age Discrimination in Employment (2000)
Law, Data, and Electronic Discovery
Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
Good source for UGESP, including all questions and answers
Workplace Class Action Blog (Seyfarth Shaw)
Defendant firm's blog on EEO class cases
Workplace Prof Blog
Law professor blog on EEO and labor cases
Census EEO Tabulation 2014-2018 (5-year ACS data)
Census web site for 2014–2018 EEO Tabulation
Ball in Your Court
ESI consultant's blog
Electronic Discovery Law (K&L Gates)
Law firms's blog on recent ESI decisions
e-Discovery Team (Ralph Losey)